Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Write to me and (maybe) I'll send you a galley!

We have some extra galleys of the New York Times Bestseller I am a Genius of Unspeakable Evil and I Want to be Your Class President around the office. Write to me at Razorbill@us.penguingroup.com and I might just send you one. And if you're really nice, I may even include an unnamed galley. That's how generous I'm feeling :)

As a reminder, this is the book that Jon Stewart compared to War and Peace (and wolves and babies and...). Well now I'm just confusing myself. Seriously though -- you'd be the polar opposite of a genius if you don't take me up on this offer. In fact, let's play a game. It's like Mad Libs. People who have not yet read this book and do not write to me to request a galley are ______. I can think of a few ideas. How about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment