Tuesday, October 13, 2009

I AM A GENIUS OF UNSPEAKABLE EVIL AND I WANT TO BE YOUR CLASS PRESIDENT

Question: What do you get when you cross War and Peace with The Breakfast Club and a pack of wolves?

Answer: Josh Lieb's I AM A GENIUS OF UNSPEAKABLE EVIL AND I WANT TO BE YOUR CLASS PRESIDENT

Or at least that's Jon Stewart's opinion. And yes, I mean that Jon Stewart. He of The Daily Show, Jon Stewart. Don't believe me***? Check out this video:


And be sure to look for I AM A GENIUS OF UNSPEAKABLE EVIL AND I WANT TO BE YOUR CLASS PRESIDENT, in stores today!!!!
***Okay, so his direct quote is: "If War and Peace had a baby with The Breakfast Club and then left the baby to be raised by wolves, this book would be the result. I loved it." But you go try turning that into a question! Yeah, I know, I know it can be done. But it would be kinda lengthy. So, I went with the abbreviated approach... followed by this explanation. So, ummm... yup, next time I take the easy way out.

No comments:

Post a Comment